SATUK 2020/2021 ELECTIONS
IMPORTANT INFORMATION1. Pursuant to Article 13B(a) of the SATUK Constitution, SATUK 2020/2021 Elections shall be held on Thursday, 13th February, 2020. This shall be preceded by the Departmental election of delegates on Wednesday, 12th February, 2020;
2. Congress shall be dissolved on Thursday, 30th January, 2020 pursuant to Article 13A of the SATUK Constitution;
3. The application and clearing process shall be done strictly online and aspirants for congress and council positions are advised to follow the clearance process with relevant clearing offices;
4. The nomination forms for aspirants shall be available on the student portal from Tuesday, 28 th January, 2020;
5. Aspirants for Delegates position shall complete the form online, download, print and submit the HARD COPY to respective School Director for vetting and forwarding to Dean of Students Office;
6. The Deadline for submission of nomination forms for Delegates by respective Departments to the Dean of Students office shall be Monday, 3rd February, 2020 mid-day; (Kindly take note of this)
7. The Deadline for returning nomination papers for congress and council aspirants shall be on Tuesday, 4th February, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. at D2;
8. Candidates aspiring for the position of Chairperson and running mate will both be cleared individually and the disqualification of one will automatically lead to the disqualification of the other;
9. Aspirants will be allowed to log in only once and MUST therefore be clear on the position they wish to apply for before commencing the online process;
10. All aspirants will be required to upload a recent passport photo.
SATUK 2020/2021 Electoral Board.
Apply for a Post