PRE-ADMISSION PROCESS FOR PROSPTECTIVE STUDENTS
You will be required to do the following in order to be allowed for ADMISSION
- Read and Understand the Student Joining Instructions.
- Pass a Simple Assessment Test based on the Joining Instructions.
- Update Personal Information (including uploading a clear passport photo).
- Download Student Declaration Form, Sign, then Upload.
- Download Declaration Form for Commission of Oath, submit to Commissioner (Signed & Stamped), then Upload.
- Download Medical Examination Form, submit for Evaluation to a Medical Practitioner, and then Upload Examination Medical Form (Signed & Stamped).
Once the above process is completed, You can present yourself to the University for Admission accompanied by:
- CALLING LETTER
- REGISTRATION FORM
- ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES
- Plus, other relevant documents specified in the Joining Instructions